<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://spiritualdevotions.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Sunday, October 02, 2005

ME TIME



Soul Amazing:A good friend of mine, was expressing how she felt about motherhood and being a wife. She just had a beautiful baby girl, 9 months ago. Prior life was not as hectic, she had more me time, and time for the hubby. Her weight was perfect, worked out everyday and Life was lovely.
She expresses that now that she is a mother and a wife, the me time is no longer. The times that she shared with her husband is no longer.

Friend:Making love is one of the last things on my list. She says, after getting the baby off to the babysitter, and me having to go to work, has been such a heavy burden.
Now I no longer feel beautiful and sexy. I gained so much weight, that I no longer find my self sexy or attractive. Even though I haven't received great criticism from my husband, it still doesn't change the way I feel about my outward appearance. I have no time to work out, either I have to get the baby to the sitter, come home from work, cook, get the baby ready for bed, after im so tired.
I know longer want my husband to see me in the nude. I get dressed in the bathroom just to hide my body. I shut the lights out if we do luck up and make love. Most of the times I do it out of guilt.

Soul Amazing: Her Complaints were critical, as she started to tell me her story,my heart went out. I told her that she is beautiful, and how it is critical, to start looking at herself in a different light. You would first have to change the way you think. How you see yourself. You have to see yourself as beautiful. Start making a plan on how you want to make yourself even more beautiful. If it is eating more heatlhy, working out, getting a trainer, just make it work for you.


Soul Amazing:Start creating ME TIME. You must first learn how to manage your time, and stick with it to fit me time in there. That may mean saying No to somethings or some people. You must think of yourself, and love yourself enough to do what is best for you.

Friend:I feel that i should being able to do everything. I share with my family, how sometimes it feels hard for me. However they tell me how they did it alone and I should be able to do the same.

Soul Amazing: NOT! Get far away from that as possible. Tune the negative out! They are not feeling the way you are. You do not know the support they had, or what they really went through. Or what is the motive, behind their advice. We all need me time, and it is not healthy, to neglect that. It is not healthy to feel that you do not measure up. Do what you have to do to better yourself, and keep it moving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home