<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://spiritualdevotions.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Triumph through the dry land that awaits you....



Where will God take me next? I've journeyed many roads. At times I walked upon rocks and scraped my foot until bleeding. There were times I walked among slippery roads, and at times I slipped. Yet I've always seen a hand appear from among the clouds to pull me up. There were times I walked upon water, and the only thing I had to balance me was faith. Yet I made it, I made across to the other side. I stepped off unto green pastures, rested against the tall trees, where I had rested my soul. I reflected on how far I traveled and how difficult the journey had been. Once again life seemed worth living. I realized even though at times the roads were rocky and slippery I still made it. God was there with me sustaining me through it all.

God can and will sustain you through the hardest times in your life. Yet remember there are times we may have to walk upon waters, but don't look down, look straight beyond the trees, over the hills. Triumph through the dry land that awaits you. Look unto the heavens, for God's unchanging hand, and he will sustain you through it all.
Copyright Ā© 2004-2005 Soul Amazing All Rights Reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home