<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://spiritualdevotions.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, March 17, 2006

Lord Not My Will But Thy Will Be Done

During our journey in life, there are times we go through many trials and tribulations. There are times in this journey that it seems to hard to bare. The weights of life can grab hold to us so tightly that we find ourselves wiggling and wrestling to get out of the grip of despair. We grope along as a person without vision trying to find its way. Our faith is tested on every side. We ask ourselves how long will our strength hold up under this mighty storm? Will I begin to see the sun shining once again? So at our lowest point we kneel down to our god and pray. Lord forgive me, for I hear not your voice in my time of turmoil. Forgive me for thinking that I can do it alone. Now that I am at my lowest point and man cannot help me, family cannot help me, but now lord I look to the hills where my help comes from. Rejuvenate me with your strength. Over shadow me with your grace and mercy. Allow me to feel your presence once again, allow me to experience your reassurance of hope. Most of all forgive me oh lord for not remembering it’s not my will, but thy will be done.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you. I've been trying to find the exact scripture verse and name. I had them mixed up. This is my favorite verse.

8/4/09 10:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home